Ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate, melted (at least 72% cacao)
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder (non-dutched)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 5-10 drops stevia
- Up to 1 tspn peppermint extract (optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened whipped cream (optional)
- In a bowl or food processor, mash your avocados until smooth.
- Next, add your cocoa powder, melted chocolate, and coconut milk. Then stir or blend until smooth.
- Add the stevia and peppermint, and whisk into your pudding. (Tip: This is a great time to taste the mix! If not quite sweet enough, feel free to add more stevia. Or if it’s a bit too sweet, add a pinch of cocoa powder.)
- Then serve and garnish with some whipped cream, if you like. (You can even add a mint leaf if you want to be fancy.)