Baked Sticky Honey Garlic Buffalo Wings are baked to crispy perfection and topped with the most amazing honey garlic buffalo sauce. These are finger licking good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 4 pounds wings patted dry with a paper towel
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Honey Garlic Buffalo Sauce:
- 1 cup buffalo sauce like Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. In a ziplock bag add the wings. Add the baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and shake to coat evenly. Place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until crispy and no longer pink.
- To make the Honey Garlic Buffalo Sauce: Right before the wings are done, in a medium saucepan, add the buffalo sauce, honey, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce and cornstarch. Whisk on medium high heat for about 3-4 minutes or until it has thickened. Baste on the wings.